Experience the joys of flying a Trike - the simplest and possibly safest aircraft ever. Golden State Trikes offers flights and professional flight instruction in our Antares trikes from the Lodi Airport in the northern San Joaquin Valley of California.
What is Trike Flying? links to some of my favorite trike videos:
Come fly with us in the beautiful Lodi wine country in California's Central Valley. The Sacramento River Delta is minutes away. The Gold Country of the Sierra Nevada foothills is a short flight to the east.
- Introductory Flights (15 or 30 minutes): Just a taste of the unique experience of trike flying.
- Discovery Flights (1, 2, or 3 hours): Longer flights for those ready to mix sight seeing and cross country flying. Includes rest stops.
- Adventure Flights (half or full day): Where do you want to go? We'll take you there! Flights include rest or meal stops.
- FAA Certification: Flight Training and ground instruction for Sport Pilot or Private Pilot Certification. Flight Reviews. Proficiency Checks.
- Ultralight Training: No certification is required for most single seat trikes but proper instruction will ensure your safety and confidence. Learn the basics of flying, proper airport procedures, and simple navigation.